- This event has passed.
NCAMN – Wilderness First Aid – Advanced Training
August 12 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tom Burroughs from Ozark Safety and Rescue Educators / Clear Creek Paddlesports will be returning to the Visitor Center and presenting one day of initial training for those who missed it in 2015 and one day of recertification for those who are already certified. There will be no sign up on the calendar. There is a 20 person maximum for both sessions. Please contact Anne Criss at email@example.com to register. Details for this training are as follows:
- Saturday, August 12th is initial training and will be for those who have not taken the course and will be for certification.
- Sunday, August 13th., will be an update for those who did the one day course in 2015 and will be for recertification.
- The time for each presentation will be 8:00 a.m until 5:00 p.m. and will be held in the classroom at the Gaston Visitor Center, Bull Shoals State Park.
- There is a minimum of 10 participants and a maximum of 20 for each day.
- The cost is the same as 2015, $69.00 per person. This cost includes instruction and materials.
- Since this is an all day training, please plan to bring your lunch. We will not have time to go out for lunch.
- Checks should be made out to NCAMN and will be collected at the beginning of each session.